info-sweater

[Info-sweater] COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE WANTED URGENTLY.

From: desmondakika_sa1
Subject: [Info-sweater] COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE WANTED URGENTLY.
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:29:10 -0800

Attn:Sir/Madam,

I represent GRAMBEST INTERNATIONAL Import and Export Company based in
the UK. My company exports cocoa and other goods/services for world trade.
Whatwe really require is someone who can represent this company in the US
and CANADA.

We have been having problems with clients in these regions because they are
politely refusing to pay for shipments, on one excuse or the other so we
need a representative that can assist us in clearing our money in their
respective countries. Most of our customers pay out in Cheques and we
do not have an account in your country that will clear this money. It is upon
this note that we seek your assistance as our representative in your  country.

Be informed that as our representative, you will receive 20% of  whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an
account we will avail to you.

The second thing required of you, would be for you to establish a relationship
on behalf of our company with other cocoa industries in your country so that we
can have new ideas and directions. This job is rather easy and does not require
a lot of expertise.

If you are interested in this business offer, please email me directly.

Very Respectfully,

Mr. Desmond Akika,

PRESIDENT,
GRAMBEST INTERNATIONAL

GOODS FOR IMPORT/EXPORT & FRIEGHT FWDG.SVCS.

PRESIDENT
,
WORLD MARKET SOLUTIONS
IMPORT/EXPORT & FRIEGHT FWDG.SVCS