info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Re[3]: To be loved, be lovable

From: cyarah breunte
Subject: [Info-sweater] Re[3]: To be loved, be lovable
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:47:13 +0000

Hello again,

Just one bottle will change your life!
Gain MASSIVE Sexual Chemistry on Demand!

Instantly Arouse, Attract, Excite, Intrigue and Seduce
Gorgeous Women Whenever You Want, Wherever You Want,
As Often As You Want ... Any Time YOU Are In the Mood.

Increase your self-confidence and masculinity big-time.
then this may be the most important news you will read all year.
Here's why ...

If YOU have ever experienced even one of those frustrating "What did I do wrong?" moments, trying to meet and seduce good-looking women, it's time for you to stop wondering and fumbling, ever again.

But the fact of the matter is, for most guys, this "chemistry" is rare.
Way more often you have awkward silences, embarrassing miscues,
wrong turns and dead ends .

You know what I mean? It hurts. Well, just suppose for a moment .
Suppose you could have total control. Suppose you could turn on the
chemistry whenever and with whoever YOU want?
Suppose you knew you could turn ON this magical attraction with
as many women as you want, whenever YOU want it?

"Now You Can!!!" More information you will get on our wwwweeeebbbbssssiiiiittttteeeee: mynewweapon[DOT]info (replace "[DOT]" to ".")

------------
could not recall without a rush of self-pity.
"I understand, dear friend," said Lidia Ivanovna.  "I understand
it all.  Succor and comfort you will find not in me, though I
have come only to aid you if I can.  If I could take from off you
all these petty, humiliating cares...I understand that a woman's
word, a woman's superintendence is needed.  You will intrust it
to me?"
Silently and gratefully Alexey Alexandrovitch pressed her hand.
"Together we will take care of Seryozha.  Practical affairs are
not my strong point.  But I will set to work.  I will be your
housekeeper.  Don't thank me.  I do it not from myself..."
"I cannot help thanking you."
"But, dear friend, do not give way to the feeling of which you
spoke--being ashamed of what is the Christian's highest glory:
_he who humbles himself shall be exalted_.  And you cannot thank