info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Shoe Sales agent from Spain: links to 3 catalogues:NEW

From: David Minayo
Subject: [Info-sweater] Shoe Sales agent from Spain: links to 3 catalogues:NEW
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:02:43 +0200

Hi,

I'm a shoe sales agent form Spain. I represent to several shoe factory in India, China and Spain. You can visit 3 catalogues of our firms as well as to develop your own fashion line in our factory.

To download Thanks Export India catalogue follow this link: (286Mb)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20HCSJ86
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20VUBVGB

you must download the 2 parts.

To download Leadsport (China) catalogue and Prices, follow this link: (10mb)

 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36A6VTQR

To download Flamenco (Spain) catalogue and Prices, follow this link: (30 Mb)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26RBJPDU  this is a professional hand made flamenco dancing shoes catalogue

to download: in the webpage appears a title: wait 45 seconds. (on the top right)

then in same place appears: download . click here.

If i can help you,

my best regards,

David Minayo
address@hidden