info-member

[FSF] Volunteers needed in Los Angeles, CA on February 20th and 21st

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed in Los Angeles, CA on February 20th and 21st
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:10:10 -0500

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event at LAX
on Feb. 20th and 21st. I'm writing because we need volunteers to help
run the table.

Talking to folks at technology conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 10 am - 6 pm on Saturday, Feb. 20th and 10 am -
4:30 pm on Sunday, Feb. 21st.

If you want to volunteer with a friend, I can sign you both up for the
same time slot. I'll also be at the table with you, so everyone can take
snack breaks, etc.

Saturday, Feb. 20th
10am - 2pm
2pm - 6pm

Sunday, Feb. 21st
10am - 1pm
1pm - 4:30 pm

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in Los Angeles!

Deborah Nicholson
Membership Coordinator