info-member

[FSF] Helping the FSF year end appeal

From: Peter Brown
Subject: [FSF] Helping the FSF year end appeal
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:49:57 -0500

Last week I recorded a short video "We must make freedom our goal" as
part of our year-end membership drive. Please view the video at:

http://www.fsf.org/appeal/2009/freedom-is-the-goal

In the video I explain the 3 strategic ways in which the Free Software
Foundation works and campaigns (http://www.fsf.org/campaigns) to advance
the cause of free software -- all made possible because of the support
of members like you.

Please take a moment to look over this list of other ways you can help
the FSF reach its membership fundraising goals for 2010:

  * Renew your membership early this year or increase your membership
    donation level http://www.fsf.org/associate/account/am_account_renew

  * Help us recruit new members by asking your friends to sign-up
    referencing your member number. Top recruiters get recognition and
    our thanks: www.fsf.org/associate/referrers/referrerlist

  * Purchase a gift membership for a friend or family member this
    holiday season: http://fsf.org/associate/gift

Thanks for helping!

Happy Hacking, Peter and the Free Software Foundation team

--
Peter Brown
Executive Director