info-member

[FSF] Volunteers needed in Columbus, Ohio next weekend, Sat. 9/26

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed in Columbus, Ohio next weekend, Sat. 9/26
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:31:02 -0400

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
Columbus, Ohio on September 26th. I'm writing because we need some
volunteers to help run that table.

Talking to folks at technology conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 8:30 am - 6 pm on Saturday, September 26th.

If you want to volunteer with a friend, I can sign you both up for the
same time slot. I'll also be at the table with you, so you can hand the
weird questions off to me :)

Saturday, September 26th
8:30 am - 1 pm
1 pm - 6 pm

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in Ohio!
Deborah