info-member

[FSF] Volunteers needed next week in San Francisco, Aug. 5-7

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed next week in San Francisco, Aug. 5-7
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:43:31 -0400

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
downtown San Francisco on August 5th, 6th and 7th. I'm writing because
we need volunteers to help run the table.

Talking to folks at technology conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 10 am - 5 pm on Tuesday, August 5 -- 10 am - 5 pm
on Wednesday, August 6 and 10 am - 4 pm on Thursday, August 7.

If you want to volunteer with a friend, I can sign you both up for the
same time slot. I'll also be at the table with you, so everyone can both
take snack breaks, etc.

Tuesday August 5, 2008
10 am - 1:30pm
1:30 - 5 pm

Wednesday, August 6, 2008
10 am - 1:30pm
1:30 - 5 pm

Thursday, August 7, 2008
10 am - 12:30
12:30 - 4 pm

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in San Francisco!
Deborah