info-member

Call for volunteers in Southern California (2/10 & 2/11)

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Call for volunteers in Southern California (2/10 & 2/11)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:51:26 -0500

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
Southern California on 2/10 and 2/11. I'm writing because we need
volunteers to help run the table.

Talking to folks at tech conferences is a great way to help spread the
word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 10am-5:30pm on both Saturday, February 10th and
Sunday, February 11th. The conference takes place in a hotel close to
LAX.

We'll need 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if you want
to, you can table with a friend. Let me know when you'd most like to
help out and if you have any flexibility.

Saturday, February 10th
10:00 -- 12:30
12:30 -- 3:00
3:00 -- 5:30

Sunday, February 11th
10:00 -- 12:30
12:30 -- 3:00
3:00 -- 5:30

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in LA,
Deborah