info-libredwg

iInfo-libredwg] LibreDWG opening autocad files

From: suprith seethaarambyndoor
Subject: iInfo-libredwg] LibreDWG opening autocad files
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 04:40:50 +0000

Hi LibreDWG team,

I have few questions on usage of LibreDWG. Can you kindly answer it. As I am very much new to it and no experience in the below functionality.

We want to use the LibreDWG C library and develop a viewer which opens the autocad 2018 file (.dwg extension) and integrate with IBM Content Navigator to display the image.
All this on windows platform.

Does LibreDWG support the the above functionality mentioned?
Is LibreDWG is active in supporting the releases?
Any documentation link on the api's?
How do we start the above functionality? Any heads up?
If yes any of technical support is provided from libredwg team?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks

Regards,
Suprith

DISCLAIMER : - Confidentiality and Security: This e-mail and all/any associated files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the information of intended recipient only. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or under other legal rules. If you are not the named addressee, do not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this mail by mistake and delete this mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Forward-looking Statement: Certain portions of this e-mail or its associated files may contain forward-looking statements that are based on management's expectations, estimates, projections, and assumptions that are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Warning: The Company has taken reasonable precaution to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.