Re: Strip signature on reply without standard separator

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Strip signature on reply without standard separator
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 14:28:53 +0200

Satoshi Yoshida wrote:

> I see. I'll do so if I can. Thank you very much.

With regular expressions it will always get a bit chaotic, and
with tons of them like you have it will look even more so, but
that doesn't mean it _is_.

I'm sure you can polish that code every day for the rest of
2022 but if it works it looks good enough to me.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal