Re: Problem splitting (nnimap-inbox "[Gmail]/Alle Nachrichten")

From: Lars-Johan Liman
Subject: Re: Problem splitting (nnimap-inbox "[Gmail]/Alle Nachrichten")
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 10:24:54 +0100

Ah. Yes, I can see that that can create problems.

I use ... err ... correction: the company I work for in my $dayjob ...
uses Gmail. It's not my choice and I'm not a fan in any way, but I
manage to live with it. I only use it as a store-and-forward IMAP
respository. I do _nothing_ in Gmail. I download everything to my Gnus
machine and split the mail into folders there. Gmail knows nothing about
my folders. It just stores my mail until I download it. This may or may
not work for others.

                                Cheers,
                                  /Liman

bobnewell@bobnewell.net 2021-01-18 08:17 [-1000]: