Test email

From: Rafi Khan
Subject: Test email
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 01:15:36 -0400

Hi all,

I am new to gnus and mailing lists and have just setup Emacs with GNUS
and my email account.

This is just a test email so that I can confirm things are setup as
intended.

Further, is there a guide I can read to learn more about how to use
mailing lists? There's a lot of terminology in the gnus documentation
which I am unfamiliar with such as "post", "news" and "group". Some of
this can be inferred from the documentation and context but others are
not so clear to me.

Thanks,
Rafi Khan