Re: impossible to forward a message from nnrss

From: physiculus
Subject: Re: impossible to forward a message from nnrss
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:11:49 +0100

> physiculus <physiculus@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> below i paste my message buffer after C-c C-f.
>
> Looks normal to me and has nothing to do with nnrss.
>
>> it seems, that my from: address is not set and therefore i cannot send.
>> for my other accounts i use posting styles.
>>
>> why or how could i insert the correct part with all the details (smtp
>> server and so on).
>
> Emacs should query you when sending an email for those details.
Usually its true.
But because gnus inserts the From: string "Held
<held@shinri.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me>"
automatically, i dont know how gnus should query.
Is it possible to create a posting style for nnrss? or any other
automatism?

I use ebdb for my adresses, but i could not find a command to insert
from: adresses included with the smtp server etc.

Any clues?

Regards
Poul