Re: no smtp server found when sending from nnfolder or nnmaildir

From: paul poulsen
Subject: Re: no smtp server found when sending from nnfolder or nnmaildir
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:15:55 +0200

I'm unable to reproduce this.  If I `S o m' on an article in an
nnfolder+archive group, I'm presented with a totally normal Message
buffer, and the mail will go via the default sending method.
Hello,
What exactly do you mean with default sending method?
If I try to send a mail out of nnfolder+archive gnus insert the from header user@pcname+tickle+me or something similar.
If I am inside IMAP account, the correct SMTP server with port is inserted.
What's going wrong?
Regards
Poul