[gnus-alias-identity-alist] Concat to existing CC

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [gnus-alias-identity-alist] Concat to existing CC
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 10:41:28 +0200

Hi,

I use gnus-alias-identity-alist to enable some messages I send to be
CCed to a particular address using something like:

  ("Cc" . "me@other.address.org")

However, when I am replying to an email and apply the alias, this
clobbers any existing CC.

Is there a way to append an address to any existing ones?

Cheers,

Loris