washing and `article-translate-strings' in what hook?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: washing and `article-translate-strings' in what hook?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 00:54:24 +0200

I have a function that is

    (defun gnus-article-wash-more ()
      "Perform additional article washing."
      (interactive)
      (article-translate-strings
       '(
         ("Sendt fra min iPad" "")
         ("Skickat från Yahoo Mail för iPhone" "")
         ;; ...
         ))
      (gnus-article-strip-multiple-blank-lines) )

which works when called interactively from an
article buffer.

However I can't find a hook to put it in to have it
executed automatically each time!

I tried all the gnus-article--hooks, but none had any
effect (in this context at least).

This is confusing because I already have a hook that
is

    ;; reset: (setq gnus-article-prepare-hook nil)
    (defun gnus-article-prepare-hook-f ()
      (gnus-article-hide-signature nil 1)
      (gnus-article-fill-cited-article) )
    (add-hook 'gnus-article-prepare-hook 'gnus-article-prepare-hook-f)

and those two things happen- just not wash-more if
I put it there as well.

Ideas?

Also, I wonder if there is an option to always perform
maximum washing?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573