no gnus v0.11 and imap log buffer

From: Massimo Gengarelli
Subject: no gnus v0.11 and imap log buffer
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:16:28 +0100

Hi all,

since NO GNUS v0.11, everytime I open a new connection to my IMAP
server, a logging buffer is generated, this buffer contains my PLAIN
PASSWORD (even if the connection is being made over ssl), along with all
the messages exchanged between gnus and the server.  Is there a way to
disable this strange and dangerous buffer from being created every time?

Thanks in advance,
       MG