Marking down-scored messages as expirable

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Marking down-scored messages as expirable
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:45:24 +0100

Hi,

I am discovering all the ways in which gnus can be tweaked, and that's
great. There is one thing that I haven't figured out from the docs
though.

(Using nnimap,) is it possible to set up scoring in such a way that
messages below a certain score are automatically marked as expirable ?

I would like to see those e-mails when they arrive, but I don't want to
keep them around after that (they are status updates and such). What I
do now is to display all these messages and mark them as expirable by
hand, every so often, and I can live with that, but having it automated
would feel a bit better ...

Thanks,

        /v

--
|                 |   UMPA - ENS Lyon   | Mél: vbeffara@ens-lyon.fr |
| Vincent Beffara |  46 allée d'Italie  | Tél: (+33) 4 72 72 85 25  |