Re: All articles loaded when entering a group.

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: All articles loaded when entering a group.
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:34:15 -0500

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
<larsi@gnus.org> wrote:

> If you only have (say) five unread articles, but Gnus shows you a
> summary buffer with a lot of articles, then I don't think article
> ordering can be a problem.

Okay.

I've noticed that recently Gnus reading from my main IMAP server seems
to be settling down with respect to this problem.

It is Gnus on my laptop that continues to have the problem.  It reads
from IMAP after an IMAP-to-IMAP sync from my main IMAP server through
OfflineIMAP.  If not the ordering causing this,  maybe some flags are
not being properly persisted.

Thanks for any other ideas that may come up.

-Brett.