Re: Can't fine mime.parse

From: Haines Brown
Subject: Re: Can't fine mime.parse
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:47:27 -0000

Lars, thank you for the suggestions. w3m is installed, but still no
rendereing of the html file.

At present I still have "~/elisp/w3m/" in my path list, which you point
out is harmless but unnecessary.

In addition, following your suggestion I added this line:

  (setq mm-text-html-renderer 'w3m)

and the line, which is probably unnecessary predefined:

  (require 'w3m-load)

When emacs finds a .html file, the buffer is in the HTML helper mode,
but there is no display of the file by w3m. Since w3m is not a mode,
does the original file remain displayed as an editable html markup file
in HTML Helper mode and in addition w3m automatically displays it with
the w3m browser in a different buffer?

I tried this instead of the line above, but it didn't help:

    (setq mm-text-html-renderer 'true-w3m)
    (add-to-list 'mm-text-html-renderer-alist
                 '(true-w3m mm-inline-render-with-stdin
                            nil "w3m" "-T" "text/html"))

Haines Brown