Lost Mail Group

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Lost Mail Group
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:43 -0000

Well, as the manual explains, I managed to shoot myself in the foot. Too
bad the manual doesn't say what to do after that.

http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_176.html

It reads:

Gnus gives you all the opportunity you could possibly want for shooting
yourself in the foot. Let's say you create a group that will contain all
the mail you get from your boss. And then you accidentally unsubscribe
from the group. Gnus will still put all the mail from your boss in the
unsubscribed group, and so, when your boss mails you "Have that report
ready by Monday or you're fired!", you'll never see it and, come
Tuesday, you'll still believe that you're gainfully employed while you
really should be out collecting empty bottles to save up for next
month's rent money.

Well, I did exactly this. I manged to unsubscribe from a mail group. The
directory is still there, but no matter what I do, it won't appear in
the group buffer again.

Any pointers as to what I can do?.