Re: [OT] Gnus and MTA(local)

From: Andreas
Subject: Re: [OT] Gnus and MTA(local)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:26 -0000

Sorry for the first followup was my fault.
Anyway. QMail is something you really really really dont want to
consider in any way. Its buggy its creepy and I was informed by several
sources that its code and feature set are all based on _PATCHES_ that
YOU as a user have to put into it. As an analogy: Vanilla QMail will
make you feel like 1980s all over again. No features like mail bounce or
anything.

Exim I suspect is fine.

I myself havent done much of any hacking/working on things like that.