Re: Very weird problem when forwarding a message

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: Very weird problem when forwarding a message
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:20 -0000

On 16 Jun 2010, Jean-Marc LASGOUTTES wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Since I got upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10, I have a very weird problem with
> gnus: every time I forward a message, it gets sent as blind carbon copy
> to the original addressees of the message! As you can guess, this
> already caused me some amount of embarrassment...

[...]

Check to see if that message or those messages in whatever *Sent*
location you have set up for Gnus, has this BCC field. If not, maybe it
is not your Gnus set-up that causes this.

If the BCC fiels *is* in the message, I recommend you check how you
forward these messages (S o m ?) and go over your .gnus
configuration with a fine comb