Finding unsubscribed groups

From: Cecil Westerhof
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:49 -0000

I have a system where every month two new groups are created
automatically. (I save send e-mails and send newsgroup messages in a
month file.) Besides that, sometimes I define new groups. It is not a
lot of work to subscribe to them, but everything that makes live
easier is worthwhile. So I wrote the following:
    (define-key gnus-browse-mode-map "vu"
      `(lambda ()
         "Find unsubscribed groups that contains messages"
         (interactive)
         (search-forward-regexp "^[KZ] *[1-9]")))

It would be possible of-course to subscribe automatically, but I
choose for doing this by hand.

I hope someone finds this useful.

--
Cecil Westerhof