New mail not showing up

From: Sarir Khamsi
Subject: New mail not showing up
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:01 -0000

I just upgraded to Emacs 23.2/Gnus 5.13 on WinXP/SP3 and can't get new
mail to show up my Summary buffer for my IMAP connection. After doing a
M-g to get new mail, nothing new shows up (but the group buffer says
there's some). It seems like my ~/.newrc.eld file is jacked, but I don't
know for sure.

Any ideas what might be going on or how to debug this? Thanks.

Sarir

--
Sarir Khamsi
software guy