Re: Partial attachment

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Re: Partial attachment
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:10 -0000

Op zaterdag 12 jun 2010 21:39 CEST schreef Merciadri Luca:

> Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@decebal.nl> writes:
>
>> I received a pdf-file in nine e-mails as partial attachments. How do I
>> get the pdf rebuild to one file?
>>
> What are their format? What could have divided it? The server? The
> client?

Every messages contains only (when normally opened):
    [1. message/partial]...

With 'C-u g' I found out that the first part contains a lot of different
parts and ends with the first part of a PDF. The following 8 messages
are then a continuation of the PDF.

I suppose the client divided it. Gnus has sometimes suggested it to me
to do it also when I send a message with a particular big attachment,
but I never accepted it.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer