Fetching messages has become a lot slower

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Fetching messages has become a lot slower
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:01 -0000

In the past fetching messages took normally around 30 seconds, sometimes
about a minute. At the moment it takes about three to five minutes. I
work with a local IMAP server and gmail. I do not think the problem lies
at gmail (looking at the messages in the notification area). So what
could be the problem here? As far as I know nothing significant has
changed.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer