How strip attached images `en masse'

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: How strip attached images `en masse'
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:25:50 -0500

Can any one offer some input on commands for writing attachments to
disk that work on a mass level rather one at a time.

I normally use `K o' to write an image to disk but that is going to be
very tedious with the mass of images I'm now receiving.

The command requires that I leave the summary buffer and move to the
article buffer then move point to the attached item, them press `K o'
and give a file name.

That will not do it for some 100 images over several messages.