Bug in offline mode?

From: leandro noferini
Subject: Bug in offline mode?
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:27:21 +0100

Ciao a tutti,

I have a trouble using gnus in offline mode with agent mode: if I select
a mail group (in my instance nnimap group) before and then an nntp group
gnus say  "Could not  open server" and  I cannot read  anything. Instead
reading nntp groups before any mail group works normally.

Increasing the gnus-verbose  variable to 10 I read  only "Could not open
server" (with the domain name).

Emacs version  22.2.1 and  gnus v5.11 on  linux from debian  unstable on
i386.

--
Ciao
leandro