Applying gnus-article-hide-signature to a group

From: Martin Bealby
Subject: Applying gnus-article-hide-signature to a group
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:51:15 +0000

Hi all,

I have modified my gnus-signature-separator line to remove appended
advertisements for a mailing list I am currently subscribed to and by
typing 'W W s' (gnus-article-hide-signatures) it is working well.

However, I cannot seem to modify the group parameters to automatically
apply it to emails in that group.

I have tried adding (gnus-article-hide-signatures) to the group
properties but it does not appear to remain, so I believe that this
approach is incorrect.

Could someone please give me a pointer on how this can be achieved?

Thank you,
Martin