Placeing of <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

From: Florian Lorenzen
Subject: Placeing of <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:59:14 +0200

Hi,

I have the following hook in .gnus.el

(add-hook 'message-signature-setup-hook
 'mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime)

to insert a

  <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

at the beginning of the message. But when replying to a message with
`R', the text of the message replied to gets inserted before the
<#...> tag. When I then do a C-c C-c the message gets not signed
unless I move the <# ..> to the first line of the message,
i. e. directly after the "--text follows this line--". I looked into
the corresponding mml function and it inserts the tag after this line
but then, some other function later also inserts the other messages
text after this line and this I could not figure out where it happens.

So, is there a way to change this behaviour? That is, that the message
setup after `R' looks like

  --text follows this line--
  <#secu... >

  [quoted message text]

Thanks a lot for any suggestions or points where I could have found
this question already answered...

Florian