Re: killing, but good

From: Bob Fry
Subject: Re: killing, but good
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:26:34 -0700

I asked a very similar question recently.

gnus-summary-lower-score f(ollowup) &etc.

For me this often works to Lfst<ret>

,----[ (info "(gnus)Summary Score Commands") ]
|     `f'
|           Score on followups--this matches the author name, and adds
|           scores to the followups to this author.  (Using this key
|           leads to the creation of `ADAPT' files.)
`----

BTW, I've found it helpful to use a single .SCORE and a single .ADAPT
file for all news.  In your init.el file:

(setq
 gnus-home-score-file "global.SCORE"
 gnus-home-adapt-file "global.ADAPT"
)

--
"He had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr