saving a link in gnus

From: cmc3list-goat
Subject: saving a link in gnus
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:54:35 GMT

I sometimes use Gnus in a remote session (Cygwin on Windows
from my FreeBSD box) and I'd like to be able to click on a
link and save it, then paste the link in the browser on my
Windows machine.

Right now I can drag my mouse across the link and then paste
it into the location bar but it would be nice to do this with
a few clicks. Is there a way? (I am not a lisp programmer, BTW)

This is what I currently have in my .gnus file:

(setq browse-url-netscape-program "firefox")

Thanks for any advice,

--
Chris Conn
http://storm.cadcam.iupui.edu/~cmcgoat