Advice what to use for html rendering (rss).

From: Bruno Hertz
Subject: Advice what to use for html rendering (rss).
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:33:01 +0200

Hi

I'm just playing around with rss feeds, and apparently my emacs
currently renders them with html2text. Especially, I can't follow any
links.

Looking around for alternatives like w3, I found it's not very clear
whether that package is still maintained, by whom, and where best to
download it.

I'd hence highly appreciate any input on what package you found to
work best (e.g. with Emacs CVS), and where to obtain a current
version.

Thanks a lot, Bruno.