gnus in xemacs and emacs

From: dragomir kollaric
Subject: gnus in xemacs and emacs
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:04:15 GMT

I have a rather simple question,
can one use xemacs and emacs at the same time together with gnus. Of
course I need to compile gnus for each editor. But what about the .newsrc
file(s) does it matter if I use once XEmacs and then another time emacs?

Dragomir Kollaric:
who admits he stole his signature from someone else :-)
--
Strange it works but we don't know why:
it's Windows it does not have bugs only features;