remote gnus

From: Chris Conn
Subject: remote gnus
Date: 11 Aug 2004 12:01:41 -0700

I have two boxes on my home network (one FreeBSD and
one Linux), use both to read mail with Gnus.

The FreeBSD box is always up, Linux box is dual-boot
with Win98 and my kids use it most of the day. The
boxes are linked through a Linksys router.

When I get on the Linux box I would like to be able to
read the mail that I've saved on the FreeBSD box, can
do this easily with VM (G f on saved folders) but I'd
like to find an easier way to run Gnus through ange-ftp
on that box.

Thanks for any advice,

Chris in Austin