Bug in Gnus?

From: Rasmus Villemoes
Subject: Bug in Gnus?
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:57:19 +0200

Well, the question mark is actually not necessary, because I'm quite
certain it is a bug.

I just forward-posted a message from the Danish newsgroup dk.videnskab
(Message-ID <rjoelos6kn.fsf@sheridan.dina.kvl.dk>) to two of our
university's local newsgroups, called imf.chat and daimi.lovers (they
are readonly for outsiders, but can be found on the newsserver
news.net.uni-c.dk). I suppose the right way to do this is just 'S o
P', enter the newsgroup(s) to forward to and perhaps adding some
comment.

Anyway, the posting showed up nicely in both groups. However, the
headers were somewhat misleading; something like