Re: nnrss question

From: Mårten Svantesson
Subject: Re: nnrss question
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:36:53 +0200

Haider Rizvi <haider@nouce.ca.ibm.com> writes:

> I have subscribed to some rss feeds through nnrss. Often times I have to
> do W-h (gnus-article-wash-html) to see the feed correctly. How can I set
> it up so that it is done automatically for this particular group.

Set the group parameter gnus-treat-wash-html to t. Either do G p or
G c with the cursor on the group in the group buffer. With G c you set
the value in the variables section in the end. With G p you enter

((gnus-treat-wash-html t))

in the buffer and hit C-c C-c.

See info://(gnus)Group+Parameters and info://(gnus)Customizing+Articles

--
                - Mårten

mail: msv@kth.se *** ICQ: 4356928 *** mobile: +46 (0)707390385