Re: gnus-summary-pipe-output and headers

From: Raphaël Berbain
Subject: Re: gnus-summary-pipe-output and headers
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:08:21 +0200

Peter Simons <simons@cryp.to> writes:

> Hi,
>
> is there any way to make 'gnus-summary-pipe-output' (a.k.a.
> 'O p' in the *Summary* buffer) include _all_ headers into
> the message, regardless of which headers I was seeing in the
> *Article* buffer when I issued to command?
>
> I tried setting
>
>  '(gnus-save-all-headers t)
>
> ..., but that didn't change 'gnus-summary-pipe-output'
> behavior at all. So I set
>
>  '(gnus-show-all-headers t)
>
> ..., which does the trick, but has the side-effect that I,
> well, see all headers all the time -- which is not what I
> originally wanted either.

Actually, my guess is that (depending on your setup) it doesn't really
do what you want either (meaning if it does, you are lucky): It
includes 'pseudo' headers (I don't know how to call them..) - here I
get extraneous X-Sent & X-Boundary headers.

> Any ideas anyone?

In my spam reporting function, I use:

(gnus-summary-show-raw-article)
(gnus-summary-save-in-pipe "command")