Re: change the font-size of the article

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: Re: change the font-size of the article
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:24:30 +0200

Hello,

Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org> writes:

> Michael Slass <miknrene@drizzle.com> writes:
>
>> Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstroem@gmx.de> writes:
>>
>> >reading all those news is sometimes hard with my defaulf font setup.
>> >Especially
>> >for long articles I would like to sit back and read it with an enlarged
>> >font-size like mozilla/opera are able to do it.
>> >Does anybody have an idea how I can do this?
>>
>> Shift-Mouse1 runs mouse-set-font, which brings up a font menu.
>
> Or set the Emacs.Font X resource. See the `(emacs) Font X' info node.

Thanks! I like the mouse-way so I am able to change the font just if I want to
sit back and relax :-)

Is it possible to bind that to any keybinging? Especially which function would
I use for this? 'mouse-set-font' does not seem to work for this.

Greetings!
--
Fabian Braennstroem
Berlin / Duesseldorf