info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] GSOC 2013

From: Cindy Silva
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] GSOC 2013
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:47:39 +0100

Good afternoon, my name is Cindy Silva, I graduated in computer science and I’m completing my master degree at Universidade de Évora. I wish this year to participate in GSoc 2013, I’m writing my master thesis about Prolog, right now I’m in an early stage to implement a Probabilistic Prolog (in Gnu Prolog) that uses BDD’s to calculate the probability between two nodes . I'm very interest to submit a draft application to the project Prolog for Java, as far as applying to GSOC with your organization: what is expected of me during the execution of this project? What kind of knowledge I need to know apart from java and Prolog to be sucessful in this project?

Best Regards

Cindy Silva