info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] GPJ gives different results than GNU-Prolog

From: John Cheung
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] GPJ gives different results than GNU-Prolog
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:19:44 +0200

Hello,

i'm trying to run my prolog programm from Java with GPJ.

The programm gives the correct result in GNU-Prolog, but GNU Prolog for Java gives another
result. Can it be that GNU Prolog supports more or other commands than GPJ? I don't see what's causing this problem.

I've attached the program and the different results for you. You can start the Programm by
invorking "run." .

I need this for my thesis, so I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Thank You,

John C.