info-gnu

GNU Screen v.4.5.1

From: Alex Naumov
Subject: GNU Screen v.4.5.1
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:15:45 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to announce that the new version of GNU Screen (4.5.1) has
been released this weekend!

4.5.1 is a bugfix/security release.
We fixed few crashes and, of course, problem with privilege escalation.
We also changed behavior of '-L' option: now you can set new logfile
name using '-Logfile' option and '-L' just tells screen to turn on
logging.

Thanks to all beta testers who help to test new stuff in git. Keep to
report about bugs or any regressions!
Also thanks for collaboration to packagers who maintain GNU screen for
UNIX-like systems like OpenIndiana and *BSD.

For more information about GNU screen visit:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/screen/

Release is available for download at:
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/screen/

Have a lot of fun!