info-gnu

GNU Screen v.4.2.1

From: Amadeusz Sławiński
Subject: GNU Screen v.4.2.1
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:06:39 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm announcing availability of GNU Screen v.4.2.1

Few days ago I released v.4.2.0 on screen-devel, this release was
status quo of current repository at that time. Almost immediately after
that I started applying patches from distributions and fixing some bugs.
So after doing first release of screen in years it's time for bugfix
release.

* First of all fixed allowed length of $TERM (rxvt-unicode-256color
  users will mainly notice)
* Another fix allows for longer logins.
* Fixed few bugs
* Applied some patches which were used by various distrbutions

All in all around 40 commits.

Release is available for download at:
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/screen/

Please report any bugs or regressions.