info-gnu

archimedes 1.5.0 has been released

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: archimedes 1.5.0 has been released
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:03:44 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have the great pleasure to let you know that GNU archimedes 1.5.0 has just been released!
Archimedes is the GNU package for the simulation of Submicron and Nanoscale devices.

In this new release:
- Bugs fixed in the Full band approach
- Parabolic, Kane and Full band checked
- Full band Parameters for all materials

Please, feel free to download it at the following link:
www.gnu.org/software/archimedes

Have fun!

JM

--
Jean Michel Sellier, Ph.D., M.Sc.

Personal Web Pages:

www.gnu.org/software/archimedes
www.gnu.org/software/aeneas
www.gnu.org/software/dionysus
www.nanohub.org/tools/1dhetero
www.nanohub.org/tools/rtdnegf

support for Archimedes, Aeneas and Dionysus

Aeneas, Dionysus and Archimedes are GNU packages for advanced semiconductor device simulations.

Please remember that development of Aeneas, Dionysus and Archimedes is a volunteer effort, and you can also contribute to their development. For information about contributing to the Aeneas, Dionysus and Archimedes Projects and/or requests of enhancements and new features, please contact me at jeanmichel [dot] sellier [at] gmail [dot] com.