[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Denemo 0.8.22 Release
Denemo 0.8.22 Release
Wed, 08 Dec 2010 12:05:48 +0000
Denemo version 0.8.22 has been released.
Denemo is a program for inputting music notation. http://www.denemo.org
The music being entered is displayed as conventional music notation and
can be typeset via GNU LilyPond and played via internal synthesizer.
Scheme scripting allows the user to generate music tests, music training
exercises and some educational games are included.
New features in this version:
* Playback Improvements
* playback in historic tunings, microtonal music playback.
* mute selected voices during playback
* Denemo Display improvements
* Whole Measure Rests fills measure for all timesignatures
* Upbeat (Anacrusis, pickup) command now fills measure
* Vector graphics for Directives
* Fully justified page display.
* Better display for 1-line staffs (e.g. Drum staff)
* Breve, Longa notes and rests
* Prevailing duration applies to Breve, Longa, Plain chant
* Template for Accordion Shifts
* Improved Handling of Voices
* More Printing Controls
* Change/override the printed measure numbering
* Hide single printed objects (notes/chords,
timesignatures, key signatures, clefs)
* Hide linear section of notes or the stafflines (or
* Breath mark
* "Mensurstriche" / Mensural Barlines switchable
* Human-readable file format for Denemo files.
* Chords sound all notes on entry
* Playback paging made reliable
* Check note pitches fixed
* Lyrics panes word wrap
Known Issues for this version:
* Insert of Breve etc rests is broken: get fix via More->Update
* Undo has been restored for this version as a single-note undo, but do
not use it if you have changed staffs.
* Midi in is not as responsive as it could be.
* Whole measure rest durations are not restored correctly - this only
affects figured bass output after re-loading from disk.
Here are the compressed sources (from a mirror) :
If automatic redirection fails, the list of mirrors is at:
Or if need be you can use the main GNU ftp server:
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Denemo 0.8.22 Release,
Richard Shann <=