|Subject:||GNU Cgicc 3.2.5|
|Date:||Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:08:41 +0100|
I am happy to announce the next release of GNU Cgicc.
This release is numbered 3.2.5 .
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web. cgicc performs the following functions:
* Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
* Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
* Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in application debugging.
* Provides full on-the-fly HTML/XHTML generation capabilities, with support for cookies.
* Supports HTTP file upload.
* Compatible with FastCGI.
Changes in 3.2.5: 19 January 2008
* Add the XHTML support from David Roberts work
* Enhance generation of examples
Gzipped tarballs are available from
and its mirror sites. SHA1 sums may be found there as well.
The web site of GNU cgicc is at:
Sébastien DIAZ <address@hidden>
GNU Cgicc Maintainer
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|