info-gnu

3DLDF 1.1.4 Release

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: 3DLDF 1.1.4 Release
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:17:13 +0100 (MET)

3DLDF 1.1.4 has been released.
3DLDF 1.1.4 is a GNU package for three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost
output.

It can be downloaded from
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/3dldf

New in version 1.1.4:

The Texinfo manual can now be generated in Info and HTML formats.

Bug fix in the shell script 3DLDF-1.1.4/CWEB/tsthdweb that's used by
3DLDF-1.1.4/CWEB/Makefile to control rebuilding. Previously, files were
sometimes retangled and recompiled unnecessarily. I believe I've fixed the
problem now, but it's tricky, so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Added the function Rectangle::is_rectangular() and made mediate() a member
function in class Point.

MAX_REAL is now really the second largest float,
but only on 32-bit, little-endian architectures. On other architectures,
3dldf will exit with an error message. I plan to make this work on other
architectures soon.

Laurence Finston
3DLDF maintainer
address@hidden