info-gnu

AutoGen 5.5.2

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: AutoGen 5.5.2
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:27:48 -0800

Hi all,

The last couple of releases seemed to have some configury
issues, especially on BSD-derived platforms.  As I've found
time, I've tried to address these, especially for OpenBSD
and Darwin.  So, after much travail, I am happy to announce
the latest release:  5.5.2

   http://www.gnu.org/software/autogen/announce.html

Downloads:

   ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autogen/autogen-5.5.2.tar.gz
   http://telia.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/autogen/autogen-5.5.2.tar.gz

=== Admin stuff:

Mohit - could you please install the new documentation, too?
My updated gnu.org web site now references entries in the
new docs.  I've stashed the tarball here:

   fencepost.gnu.org:~bkorb/htdocs/autogen-5.5.2-doc.tar.gz

===

Someone at Red Hat - could you please install a tarball in
the "infrastructure" slot?  I don't have shell access to
sources.cygnus.com anymore.  In fact, my guess is I still
have an autogen build tree sitting in my home directory
on that box.  You may as well purge that, too.... :-)

Thanks! - Bruce