[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Stephen F. Booth
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:19:40 -0500
GNU cgicc 3.2.1 has been released. It is available from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/cgicc/ and mirrors of that site (see list of
mirror sites at http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).
Major changes between versions 3.2 and 3.2.1
* Bug that caused multiple cookies to be output incorrectly fixed
* Better support added for Borland C++ Builder and HP aCC
* Bona fide support for FastCGI added
* Documentation fixes
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly simplifies
the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web. cgicc performs
the following functions:
- Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
- Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and
multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
- Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid
in application debugging.
- Provides full on-the-fly HTML 4.0 generation capabilities, with
- Supports HTTP file upload.
- Compatible with FastCGI
Please send bug reports, suggestions, and comments to
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- cgicc-3.2.1 released,
Stephen F. Booth <=